GET RID OF BATS ONCE AND FOR ALL
ARE YOU LOOK FOR BAT REMOVAL SERVICE IN Washington
SCHEDULE EFFECTIVE PEST CONTROL SERVICES IN WASHINGTON
We are the number one company for safe and humane bat removal in the local area, with a team of fully-qualified, appropriately-licensed, and properly insured bat removal technicians ready to implement aggressive and effective control strategies, following a thorough building or property inspection.
The inspection allows us to:
- find entry points that the bats are using to get inside and outside the building
- find piles or areas of bat guano, a corrosive substance that corrodes through walls, ceilings, floors, etc. over time
- locate damage caused by the bats
- highlight access points that’ll be suitable for the installation of exclusion devices
- locate dead animals
- determine the bat species and formulate a plan that is legal in the state, for that particular species
- create a plan of work, a time-frame, and an estimated price for your entire bat removal job
This process: finding, noting, and then resolving all individual problems under the larger bat infestation umbrella, gives us the upper hand when it comes to the removal of entire bat colonies, which we can do without harming a single individual within it once we have all of the information.
Exclusion approaches for bats: Exclusion is the recommended form of bat removal in the United States because it encourages the animals to find their own new home, without the need for often dangerous trapping and pointless relocation efforts. Bats often fly for miles, one side of the world to the other, for migratory purposes. You’d need to travel a great distance to successfully relocate a bat colony so that it doesn’t find its way back home.
FACTOS ABOUTS BATS
You should know a few things if you’re sharing your home or building with a colony of bats, or even a single bat:
- Bats carry a range of diseases that they could pass on to pets, or even humans — including rabies, and histoplasmosis, the spores of which are airborne in feces when it dries and becomes dusty.
- You will very rarely have just the one bat in your home — they live in colonies, hundreds or thousands or even tens of thousands of individuals strong.
- DIY bat removal is illegal in most states because the animal is protected as bat removal technicians are licensed to perform bat removal activity when it is appropriate to do so.
- You are not permitted to move, disturb, or otherwise harass bats, bat nests, or bat babies during the maternity season — it is essential that you wait for the bats to grow old enough to fly out of the nest themselves.